Persons under 16 years of age
We care about protecting the privacy of children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, please seek parental or guardian permission before sharing your personal information via the reVITAlize site.
What information we collect from you
- Information you voluntarily send us using the volunteer form, reVITAlize Newsletter application form or contact. Depending on the form, we collect from you: name, surname, age and e-mail address.
Purposes of using personal data
Your personal data will be used for the purpose of technical administration of the website, for informing people about the programs and services provided by reVITAlize and, from time to time, for research in order to improve our services.
Sharing data with third parties
Your data is not shared with third parties. Employees and organizers of individual programs within the reVITAlize project have access to the data.
Exceptionally, sharing of personal data with state institutions and authorities is possible only in case of a legal obligation.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access data - you can ask for the confirmation on whether your personal data is currently being processed and ask for access to this data.
- Correction - you have the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data (e.g., you can request that we update the e-mail address).
- Right to be forgotten - you have the right to request data deletion from the database.
- Transferability - you can request the transfer of your data to another database and the delivery of your personal data in a machine-readable format.
- Complaint - you can file a complaint and request a restriction or termination of the processing of your personal data.
- Restriction of usage - you can ask us to stop processing your personal data at any moment.
- Oppose automated profiling - reVITAlize does not use user profiling systems. In the event that such a practice is introduced, reVITAlize will explicitly seek consent to use your data for these purposes.
The reVITAlize project uses technical and organizational security precautions to protect all data we manage from inadvertent or intentional manipulation, loss and destruction, and access by an unauthorized person.
If you want the data to be corrected or deleted, or if you have other questions or suggestions about data protection, please let us know using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supervisory body for personal data protection
Complaints due to personal data breaches in the Republic of Croatia are investigated and resolved by the Personal Data Protection Agency. Learn more about how to file a complaint on their website.